Extreme Forum. Young BDSM, Brutal Violence, Free FemdomExtreme Forum. Young BDSM, Brutal Violence, Free Femdom
  Extreme Forum. Young BDSM, Brutal Violence, Free Femdom
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Extreme Forum. Young BDSM, Brutal Violence, Free Femdom > Extreme-Board > Fisting

Old Today, 03:58   #3031
carolina

Angel & Victoria Pure - Fast Fisting Orgasm

Cast: Angel, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Angel & Victoria Pure - Fast Fisting Orgasm
carolina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:39   #3032
carolina

Ella Gilbert - Xtreme anal

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Ella Gilbert
Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo

Oh, my hand disappears into my ass. And I feel awesome.

Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 9634kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Ella Gilbert - Xtreme anal
Old Today, 04:49   #3033
carolina

Arwen Gold, Lexi Dona

Cast: Arwen Gold & Lexi Dona
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Toys, Anal, Strap-On

On today's update on Fister Twister, Lexi Dona takes on hot brunette Arwen Gold. Beautiful Arwen is dressed in a red dress when Lexi enters the scene and these girls start to kiss passionately. Lexi gets Arwen down to her red panties and pulls them into her pussy lips before using a metal speculum to stretch her pussy wide apart. Naughty Lexi even stretches Arwen's tight ass hole apart and inserts a finger! Stunning Lexi strips out of her dress and wears a big black strap-on, forcing Arwen to suck her monster cock. Moving onto her pussy, horny Arwen rides the strap-on and bends over to get fucked hard by eager Lexi. Things soon result in some fisting play where Lexi slides her whole hand up inside Arwen's pussy, and gapes her apart wider and wider before getting her off!

Duration: 34:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5325kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Arwen Gold, Lexi Dona
Old Today, 06:57   #3034
carolina

Jeri Lynn - Self Fisting in Chucks

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Amateur, Brunette, Fisting, MILFs, Miniskirts

This was made as a custom video. I start out in all black t-shirt, skirt, and Chuck Taylor shoes. I strip out of my top and skirt to reveal my matching black and white Calvin Klein bra and underwear. Warming my pussy up with a few fingers and hard pussy slaps, I work my out of the underwear set leaving on my black shoes for the rest of the video. After I'm out of my clothes, I go wrist deep and gape several times until completion. This video offers different positions at a fixed camera point highlighting my entire body for most of the video. I do show some body close ups at the beginning but wanted to focus mainly on showing my full body throughout the video. I sit and stand with rear and front views while using my hand to fuck myself from front and back

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 710.8 MB
Download Jeri Lynn - Self Fisting in Chucks
Old Today, 07:58   #3035
carolina

Lucia Is At It Again

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lucia Denvile (fister), Sindy Raico (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Lucia Denvile is back by popular request as today's fister in our latest Fister Twister scene. Taking the challenge is blonde babe Sindy Raico who thinks she has what it takes. Both girls are feeling seriously horny and with their naked bodies already oiled up, they kiss passionately before Sindy climbs onto a white table. Lucia massages her ass, rubbing it all over before moving to her pussy where she treats her XXL pussy lips to some play. She starts to lick her pussy to moisten it up a bit and then fingers her before letting eager Sindy taste her own juices. Sindy turns over and Lucia continues her pussy play with the help of some black kitchen tongs which she uses to gape Sindy's pussy apart that little bit extra. Next, Lucia has something in mind that takes size to the extreme. This massive brown sex toy is sucked then inserted into Sindy's hole, pushed in as far as it will go. This is the perfect toy to gape Sindy even more and easily lets Lucia insert her whole fist into Sindy's pussy once she changes positions. Lucia really enjoys being in control in this lesbian fisting scene and after a while gets Sindy to bend over into the doggystyle position. Sindy is getting closer and closer to orgasm and masturbates while Lucia carries on fist fucking her. Sindy lays on her back and while Lucia works her pussy faster and faster she massages herself with a magic wand vibrator which helps her to enjoy a seriously powerful orgasm!

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Lucia Is At It Again

Tags
extreme, extreme fisting, fisting